Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!

What a year ... 2011, I think it flew by faster than any year I can remember. I mean, seriously wasn't it just Halloween? A year of reconnecting with old family and friends, a year of amazing business opportunities for our family, some great birthday bashes, 9 years of marriage, great family vacations, lots of play dates and mommy and me classes and a kindergartner! In which I am still in denial about by the way. 2012 ... expectations that this year will only be better, will I reach my goal of fitting in my wedding dress on my 10th anniversary, can I focus more on the "moment" each day instead of my to do list 20 things long? May we all feel the great sense of hope and possibility that comes with the beginning of a new year! May we all continue to hold on to that health and happiness, after all, that is what is most important!

I love you my Love, Alexi, Carli, and Gavin ... all 4 of you are my heart and soul! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment